Terms and conditions
SCOPE AND DEFINITIONS
For the business relationship between Interdependence GmbH, Möhringer Str. 12, 70178 Stuttgart (hereinafter referred to as "Interdependence GmbH") and the customer (hereinafter referred to as "customer"), the following General Terms and Conditions apply in their version valid at the time of the respective order. Any conflicting or other general terms and conditions and / or other conditions of the customer is expressly contradicted regardless of their name, unless the seller agrees to its validity in writing.
The website of Interdependence GmbH is only a sales prospectus. By presenting the products on the website, Interdependence GmbH only asks the customer to submit offers (orders). The order confirmation sent by e-mail will not lead to the purchase contract. Slight color deviations of the products displayed on the website are technical.
The process of order on the website
1. The customer can select products from the assortment of the seller and collect them via the button "add to cart" in a so-called shopping cart. If the customer clicks on the button "to order", he makes a binding offer to buy the products in the shopping cart ("contract offer").
2. Before submitting the contract offer, the customer can view the order data via the order step "Check order & send" and change it if necessary.
3. After submitting the contract offer, the customer receives by e-mail an automatically generated acknowledgment of receipt, which once again reproduces the content of the customer's order ("contract offer") and which the customer can print out. The automatic acknowledgment of receipt does not constitute acceptance of the offer, but merely documents that the order has been received by Interdependence GmbH.
4. The contract of sale comes about only through the dispatch of the products by Interdependence GmbH, which then represents the acceptance of the statement. In particular, Interdependence GmbH reserves the right not to accept the offer if an item is not available or if the customer has not paid invoices due to previous deliveries without justification. If Interdependence GmbH does not execute an online order, Interdependence GmbH will inform the customer immediately.
5. The delivery of products takes place only in commercial quantities.
6. Interdependence GmbH does not accept orders from customers who have not yet reached the age of 18 years.
Registration of a customer account
1. To facilitate the use of the Interdependence GmbH Online Shop Interdependence GmbH offers the customer the opportunity to create a customer account. In this case, the customer does not need to re-enter his data every time he places an order. Instead, they are stored in the customer database of Interdependence GmbH and automatically inserted into a new order. The customer is responsible for the truthful and complete information required for the registration of his personal data. The customer undertakes to treat the personal access data confidentially and not to make it accessible to unauthorized third parties.
3. The customer has to abstain from any disruption of the web pages or further use of the accessible data outside the platform's intended use. Manipulation with the aim of obtaining unauthorized payments or other benefits to the detriment of Interdependence GmbH or other members in particular leads to the loss of access.
4. Each customer is only authorized to maintain a customer account at the same time. Interdependence GmbH reserves the right to delete multiple registrations and to warn or deny members who violate these member regulations mentioned in paragraphs 1 to 6 or to delete or modify contents (virtual house right).
5. Membership is free and can be canceled at any time. You can cancel by sending an informal notice by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Interdependence GmbH is not obliged to accept the registration as a member or the appointment of a member. Interdependence GmbH is not obliged to keep its offer permanently available.
Prices, Shipping costs and shipping method
The customer pays per order under 49,00 EUR a shipping fee of 4.00 EUR. From an order value of 49.00 EUR Interdependence GmbH takes over the shipping costs for its customer. The Interdependence GmbH Online Shop informs the customer by e-mail about the order receipt (order confirmation) as well as the successful processing of the order (dispatch confirmation).
1. The prices are stated at the time of ordering. All prices quoted on the Internet pages of Interdependence GmbH are stated in Euros ("EUR") and are inclusive of the applicable value added tax.
2. Returns are at the expense of the customer.
3. The products are shipped via the logistics service provider DHL.
Payment, Arrears and credit check
1. Payments in Germany are possible per shipping method with: At the reception, via amazon pay, via paypal, via credit card (master card, visa, dinersclub and american express), via invoice
Pay with Amazon Pay
At Interdependence GmbH, you can easily and securely log in using the information stored in your existing Amazon account and pay using the payment and shipping information from your Amazon account. You do not need to re-enter your shipping and payment information and you are protected by the A-to-Z Limited Warranty - just like shopping on Amazon.
Pay with PayPal
When paying with PayPal – the debit will be occured directly on PayPal.
Purchase on invoice
When choosing this method, the invoice amount is due and payable within 14 days of receipt of the products. In case of a previous return of products, the invoice amount may be reduced accordingly. The maximum order value for payment on account is 500.00 EUR.
Pay with credit card
With Interdependence GmbH you can pay safely and conveniently with the credit cards Visa and Master Card, Diners Club and American Express. Your credit card details are encrypted using SSL. This security certificate makes purchasing via credit cards on Interdependence GmbH safe.
Pay with invoice
For direct debit, the order amount is transferred via Paypal from the online bank account of the customer directly to the bank account of Interdependence GmbH. No registration is required, the customer only needs a valid online bank account.
Regardless of the payment method, the customer only has to pay for the products he has kept after returning the products. The customer is not granted a discount.
2. Interdependence GmbH reserves the right to exclude payment methods in individual cases.
3. In the case of inadequate credit standing or creditworthiness, Interdependence GmbH is also entitled to withdraw in full or in part from all existing contracts in which the customer has not yet paid the purchase price despite the due date and reminder. In addition, Interdependence GmbH is entitled to demand immediate payment of delivered products or advance payment for products still to be delivered.
4. The customer is in default of payment if he has not paid within 14 days of receipt of the products. An additional deadline is not required. If the customer is in default of payment, Interdependence GmbH reserves the right to charge a flat-rate reminder fee of € 4.00 for each reminder. The customer is at liberty to prove that Interdependence GmbH did not incur any damage due to the respective reminder or that the damage is significantly lower than the lump-sum reminder fee. At the same time, Interdependence GmbH reserves the right to prove that the processing of the respective reminder resulted in greater damage. In addition, Interdependence GmbH is entitled to demand default interest in the legally permissible amount and any additional processing costs. The customer undertakes, in the event of default of payment, to reimburse Interdependence GmbH for all costs, expenses and out-of-pocket expenses incurred by pursuing his claims.
In addition to the costs of a judicial proceeding, the costs of debt recovery include all out-of-court costs, such as the costs of a licensed collection agency and an authorized lawyer.
Retention of title
1. Until full payment of the purchase price, the products remain the property of Interdependence GmbH.
2. The customer is obligated to inform Interdependence GmbH immediately in writing in case of seizure of products or other interventions of a third party, as well as to inform the third party of the reserved property of Interdependence GmbH.
Prices, Shipping costs and shipping method
1. If the product selected by the customer is not available at the time of the customer's order, Interdependence GmbH will inform the customer separately.
2. The delivery takes place while stocks last. A contract for unavailable products does not materialize.
3. All orders received daily by midnight will be processed the next business day. Delivery is within max. 8 working days. The deadline for delivery begins with payment in advance / bank transfer the day after the payment order is sent to the referring bank and other payment methods the day after conclusion of the contract. It ends with the expiration of the last day of the deadline. If the last day of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday recognized by law at the place of delivery, the next working day shall be replaced by such day. The Interdependence GmbH Online Shop informs the customer about the delivery status.
4. All information on the availability, shipping and delivery of a product is merely an estimate and approximate guide values. They do not constitute binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery dates.
5. Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the customer. Delivery is only within the Federal Republic of Germany.
1. The warranty for defects of the purchased goods is governed by the statutory provisions. In particular, the customer may demand supplementary performance (new delivery or remedy of defects). Interdependence GmbH is, however, entitled to refer the customer to a new delivery if the removal of the defect would involve a disproportionate effort. The warranty claims expire 2 years after delivery of the goods.
2. Customary or technically unavoidable material-related deviations in quality, color, size, equipment or design of the goods are irrelevant. A right of withdrawal does not exist with such or other insignificant defects. The customer is at liberty to prove that the mentioned deviations are significant for him.
3. Warranty claims of the customer do not exist if he has changed the goods and the defect was caused thereby. Claims of the customer for damages or reimbursement of futile expenses exist only in accordance with § 10 of these General Terms and Conditions.
4. In case of improper use or natural wear Interdependence GmbH is not liable. There is also no guarantee of unlimited durability.
5. Warranty claims exist only if the original invoice is sent.
1. Interdependence GmbH is fully liable for intent and gross negligence. For simple negligence Interdependence GmbH liable only in case of injury to life, body, health or a material contractual obligation. Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract and the fulfillment of which the customer has trusted and was entitled to trust.
2. In case of slightly negligent breach of essential contractual obligations, the liability of Interdependence GmbH is limited in amount to the foreseeable typical damage.
3. The above limitations of liability also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of Interdependence GmbH.
4. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
5. If Interdependence GmbH refers to links of other sites, Interdependence GmbH is not responsible and is not liable for the content of these pages. Interdependence GmbH has no influence on the design and content of these pages.
Free exchange right
1. A direct exchange is not possible. The replacement article must be ordered again via the online shop.
2. In this case, the customer may only use the delivered products for the purpose of testing - as would be customary in the store for fitting - and must send these back with original labels at his own expense. In case of deterioration of the products e.g. through further use, Interdependence GmbH reserves the right to demand compensation from the customer.
Right of withdrawal
1. The customer can revoke his contract statements within 14 days without giving reasons. The right of revocation expires at the latest after 12 months and 14 days after receipt of the products.
2. The revocation must be expressly declared. The declaration is possible without form (eg cancellation form letter, email, or telephone). However, returning the goods by themselves is not enough to effectively revoke them. You can download the withdrawal form here in PDF format.
The revocation must be sent to:
Möhringer Str. 12
Telefon: +49 (0) 711 400 990 30
3. The period begins upon receipt of this information in text form. To maintain the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation is sufficient.
4. In the case of an effective cancellation, the mutually received benefits shall be returned within 14 days and any benefits (such as interest) that may have been deducted. Interdependence GmbH may use a different means of payment than the customer for the repayment of the purchase price. The customer incurs no additional costs. Interdependence GmbH has the right to withhold the payment until it has received the goods or a proof that the goods have been sent.
5. If the customer can not wholly or partially return the received service, or only in a deteriorated condition, he must compensate Interdependence GmbH accordingly. This does not apply to the surrender of goods if the deterioration of the item is solely attributable to its examination - as it would have been possible for you in a shop, for example. Incidentally, the customer can avoid the obligation to pay compensation for a deterioration caused by the intended use of the item by not using the item as his own property and refraining from anything that impairs its value.
6. Parcel shipping items are to be returned to Interdependence GmbH at the cost and risk of the customer.
7. The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts for the supply of goods that are made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs. If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 Civil Code (BGB) and act on conclusion of the contract in the exercise of your commercial or independent activity, the right of withdrawal does not exist.
Platform for online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (OS) platform that you can find here. As a consumer, you have the opportunity to use this platform to settle their disputes.